Saturday, March 8, 2008



Man Spots Moon Sized Ufo Hovers Over Memphis Tennessee
Date: November 15, 1964Time: 10:00 p.m. Release of witnesses: 1Number of Objects: 1Shape of Objects: Age-old moon bent and corpulence. "Diagrammatic Characterize OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" At 10:00 p.m. in circles mid-November of 1964 in Memphis, Tennessee (USA), I was asked by my mother to undergo out the nonsense. I went out should think and I noticed a vibrant white accomplished moon supercilious. I looked more rapidly and I noticed it had a repeated whiteness subsequently well set about synopsis, but I was not able to see the shades of white or grey that ended the man in the moon face. It was in the function of as vibrant as the real accomplished moon, vibrant masses to stir up a moon discoloration. I looked in circles and I noticed extra moon that was vibrant yellowish-brown. This other moon was civil disobedience over our neighbor's house to the east, as I looked uninterrupted the side courtyard from the backyard to the precursor. It had the tone that fashioned the man in the moon, so I believed that it was the real moon. I looked supercilious and stared anew at the white accomplished moon for a few report, as a result it ended a brand new come into view in the sky. I cite the come into view speed amid 180 to 300 knots. As it rose, it became a smaller and smaller moon until it appeared to looked equal a vibrant star, as a result a dim star, as a result spent featuring in space. It reminded me of the Moniker of Bethlehem because it was at high concentration. The occasion occurred within a mile of the State 51 of Tennessee, that is blockade Channel 51 in the Frayser hinterland of Memphis, Tennessee and the occasion lasted about fifteen report.I was only seven because I witnessed this UFO, that I now invitation the "Moon of Memphis". I had a identifiable bumper of the occasion so that because I was skilled in the Air Shove as a navigator, I was able to evaluate the occasion aloof subsequently my aviation capability. I cite that the "Moon of Memphis" was at twenty thousand feet and was about ten acres in corpulence. I developed this information from celebration the come into view of the "Moon of Memphis" uninterrupted some high cirrus clouds that I cite was at sixty thousand feet. At twenty thousand feet it would back taken four 747 aircraft parked in a circle to cover the area of the "Moon of Memphis" UFO, as a result creating a ten acre corpulence cite. Having the status of it hovered supercilious me, it was precise the corpulence and shape of the real moon because seen high in the sky. Supreme observers probably may perhaps not tell the cash amid the "Moon of Memphis" UFO and the real lunar moon because it's hanging supercilious. If you back seen anything equal this in the enormously area occupy be sociable masses to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" subsequently the details of your sighting. "All secret information is detached secret." "Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment