Thursday, April 17, 2008



Helicopter Chasing Two Glowing Blue Cigar Shaped Ufos Over Knightdale North Carolina
Date: Exhibit 14, 2012Time: 12:00 a.m. Hi, I live in Knightdale, NC and virtuously saw whatever thing very unearthly (03-14-12). I was performance TV at thoroughly 12:00 a.m. and heard a very, very loud prudent of a helicopter, so loud that I felt the undertake to go outer limits and consider. To the same extent I went outer limits I saw a helicopter resembling my identity at a very high velocity, it was as soon as it was altruistic it all it had. I continued to watch it, and as it flew entitlement over my house I was able to see 2 cigar twisted objects that were shining blue next what looked as soon as red lights at their tails, the helicopter was flying very direct behind as if it were chasing them! I was very soon able to see the UFOs for about 10 - 20 seconds as they were temporary over my house, subsequently they seemed to vanish! Period I was able to see the helicopter's lights at a room way early and after temporary over my quarters.

I clutch no goal what I virtuously mature, but felt the undertake to control it next anyone who may appreciate/or shed clear light on what I am experiencing. Thankfulness. If you clutch seen whatsoever as soon as this in the exact area fill be gracious a lot to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" next the details of your sighting. "All particular information is held in reserve in the bounds of."

"The Vike Importance (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment