Saturday, August 16, 2008



Ufo Sighting In Louisiana On July 28Th 2013 Two Bright Green Lights Separate
UFO SIGHTING IN LOUISIANA ON JULY 28TH 2013 - TWO BRIGHT GREEN LIGHTS, SEPARATE, MOVED SUPER FAST ACROSS THE SKY BEFORE QUICKLY DISAPPEARINGI was stopped at a red light heading home when something caught my attention out of the corner of my eye. Above a store, I saw two bright green lights, a little bit larger than your average star in the night sky. At first, I thought it was lights reflecting across my windshield before I remembered that I was stopped and no one was on the road around me. The first one was moving at a steady fast pace and the second one was moving at the same pace. Both left a small tail, sort of like a shooting star. The second orb suddenly increased in speed, like playing chase with the first light. When the second light caught up to the first, the both instantly disappeared. The whole event probably lasted about a second. After I realized what had happened and the fact that I know of nothing that moved that fast across the sky, I was certain it was something extraterrestrial.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment