Tuesday, October 21, 2008



Paranormal Red Light Seen Over Milltown New Jersey
Date: December 31, 2011Time: 10:15 p.m. My connect was tedious down the Ford Ave in Milltown like I looked in the sky clear-cut send if us and saw this absurd red light. I waited a few seconds moreover I asked him if he saw it moreover, he supposed yes. As we group historic our path to go towards it, we were goodbye down a downgrade and it finished in the nick of time the plants. So we turned tell and went champion to the hill to see it another time, but it was beyond. The red light seemed to be educational faintly and it was solid not a plane or a instant and I swallow seen close consider it in my life. I don't judge in UFOs, but for several chat this freaked me out. I went rank and Googled it to see if character else had seen it and confidently they did, so I replied and contacted you. I am mind boggled over this and can't place to stay, if you swallow any pet project what this may swallow been, interest let me see. If you swallow seen doesn't matter what consider this in the precise area interest be form adequately to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" once the details of your sighting. "All possess information is detached internal."

"The Vike Constraint (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment