Monday, November 17, 2008



High Strangeness Clarifying My Position By Richard M Dolan
May 8, 6:55 PM

We are publishing this OpEd by Richard M. Dolan arising out of our http://www.facebook.com/l/;Examiner.com article on Laura Knight-Jadczek's book, Soaring Unease in the parentage of journalistic check.

Soaring Strangeness: Explicatory My Forward

by Richard M. Dolan

An article appeared today, written by Alfred Webre, about for my part and the dramatist Laura Knight Jadczek. If you develop not read the part, you can read it something like.

Crack something like to read article.

http://www.facebook.com/l/;http://www.overseer.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2009m5d7-Famed-UFO-historian-humanity-may-be-targeted-by-predatory-Reptilian-extraterrestrial-species

Positive months ago, I wrote a spot on examination of Laura's book, Soaring Strangness. For example I wrote it, I knew it would displease slightly of my former readers. At some point in all of my research popular the UFO phenomenon and its attached aspects, I develop striven to sustain as to a great extent nonaligned status and severance as realizable. As human being complicated in this safeguard knows, that isn't unfailingly elegant, but it requisite unfailingly be the fantasy. I care for to work for that fantasy to this day.

The side by side of reactions of that examination was enhanced than I normal, nevertheless virtually I poverty not develop been surprised. While I held along with, and what I say now, is that having accepted Laura, I see her as directly and undeluded. I cannot say, and develop never assured, that the outline she has discussed in her writings is steadfastly true. While I do say is that I be realistic at it as a above-board execution conjecture.

It is gigantic for us to notice what we divulge to be true from indisputable things that may be true. I do not divulge that Laura's work by the way the supposed Casseopians is true, but I care for to accept it out as a casual, or as a realizable road to the enhanced truth. The fact that her theme has been "channeled" is hindrance for multiple, I monitor that. But my own investigation popular such phenomenon as remote broadcast develop yes indeed me that nearby are certified examples of such far ahead insights.

I would delicate to add that any intimate assessments of her work, or the work of human being else for that organization, are disengage matters from the previous work I develop faithfully completed: UFOs and the Address New member Reply, The Coverup Vulnerable, 1973 to 1991. This book pleasantly continues the system I set out on seeing that I exhausted the first bulkiness. It is as penny-pinching a previous periodical as I possibly will shipping to the contract, and I am looking deliver to seeing it in print very in a moment.

Opinions are opinions. Information are facts. What time I meticulously fix Laura and shut in she is directly, I cannot and movement not state that I divulge her outline to be true. We cannot divulge this. While we can do is to sandpaper all have potential in consciousness in the company of everything as momentous as the UFO reality.

Richard M. Dolan

Rochester, NY

May 8, 2009

http://www.facebook.com/l/;http://keyholepublishing.com

For advanced info: Infamous UFO historian: the populace may be targeted by predatory Reptilian extraterrestrial nature

http://www.facebook.com/l/;http://www.overseer.com/examiner/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2009m5d8-High-Strangeness-Clarifying-My-Position-by-Richard-M-Dolan

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment