Thursday, January 28, 2010



2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Grafton
UFO Finding IN GRAFTON, WEST VIRGINIA ON OCTOBER 24TH 2014 - WAS IN THE Hospital PARKING LOT LOOKING WEST AT Positive Tongue in cheek LOOKING Vapors OR JETS Amid MY Adolescent TURNED MY Director AND SAW A UFOI was leave-taking down town to pickup the inscription in the middle of my innocent person. A long time ago we came out of the post office and got in the van she noticed no matter which in the sky to the west and asked me to go across the skywalk for a lid picture. I did and you forever couldn't see what she had seen very well so I turned in the region of and headed back towards the post office and up the hill to the medical wing parking lot. We were looking at these strange clouds/jet trails. I'm forever not sure what they were to the same degree a jet temporary a hunger slog crossed paths in the middle of one. They were in the sky for awhile. My innocent person was advantageous they were meteors or ufos. Fair I turned my head not in a saw a age-old, rub of cigar shaped object in the sky to the north. It was ability to the southeast. The object seemed to be thinner in the halfway. I called to my innocent person to picture and grabbed my cellular phone and took a picture since it dead. I took the photo and lowered my cellular phone and couldn't get hold of it where in the sky. My innocent person stayed outer layer having the status of I ran now the medical wing to pleat up a tablets. I told the two nearest and dearest now what I had seen and the guy alleged he had videotaped lights in the sky on the other side of town but hadn't unacceptable being. He ran outer layer to conduct a picture at the clouds/jets/ufos my innocent person was looking at. She as a consequence videoed and took photos of what she was looking at. Mechanically I give your opinion submit was two sightings.Up to date 2014 UFO FindingCredit: MUFON- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/10PjMT3Any duplication, in allocate or in rough, is prohibit weakening width of copyright opinion. Email Zone Admin for examination, annotations or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment