Thursday, September 16, 2010



Posted: January 28, 2008Date: July 31, Noble 1, Noble 12, 2005 (etc) Time: 11:00 p.m. - After midnight. Location of Sighting: Vancouver, North Shore Mountains, west end - ocean. Put out of witnesses: 1 Put out of objects: 3 Carve of objects: orb/circular. Full Elucidation of event/sighting: I acknowledge been noticing this discontinue circumstances on a regular basis just now as it gets dark in Vancouver. The first time I was at my friend's house - house-sitting generation she was on sale. I noticed an orb over the North Shore Mountains - over North Vancouver. I looked to my finished towards Burnaby - east - and noticed various one at about the incredibly zenith in the sky. At first I designed they were planets in the role of of how roomy they were, they might in reality be seen in the night sky - we don't see alot of stars in Vancouver due to the city lights - and the objects were changeable set and gleaming.I looked west out over the West End of Vancouver and saw various one - incredibly zenith in the sky - in a triangle formation - an shape triangle. Extraordinarily orb shape and changeable set from whitish to red to blue to inexperienced and permanent. I watched them for equally in the future...they didn't move, appropriately hung in the sky...and I realized they were too low in the sky to be stars or planets. I went at home to get everything to swallow, came take on out and the one over by the mountains was obsolete. But the one to the east and west were set near. On the edge. At the end of the day I went at home. I acknowledge seen them typically in virtually the incredibly ready more or less far away anytime I demonstration in colonize orders from my friend's covered entrance at night. Not habitually 3 but a mixture. I can't see them from my house in the role of near is too far away impediment from the cityscape though I did uncover the one that takes up dwelling over the North tier mountains last night. I acknowledge seen a range of UFOs in Vancouver and outmoded in Canada while I was a inexperienced young man. Several very productive and odd experiences. I appropriately designed I would reveal this story and see if any other Vancouverites acknowledge too noticed these orbs that thorough to inspection or monitoring Vancouver night after night. Thank you to the person for the report. Brian Vike, Manager HBCC UFO Campaign. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Campaign International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/HBCC UFO Campaign, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO


0 comments:

Post a Comment