Sunday, January 25, 2015



Owls Ufos Synchronicity
Animal symbols will show up at certain times, almost like reality is a dream and animals can be placed into the dream when needed.This statement came to me in an email, it was part of the ongoing owl research I've been all swallowed up in. The email was from a man describing an owl sighting on the farm of his father-in-law who had just died. He felt strongly that is was the spirit symbol of his father-in-law, looking at the farm one last time before he left.

This short little statement rang true to me. I sense that the script writers of reality can easily pencil in symbolic imagery right into the storyline of our lives. If they need to punctuate something within the narrative, they'll just add what's required for the desired effect.

The animal looking at the farm was an owl, and this is a powerful symbol, at least to me. What I also see in that statement is simply changing the word "animal" to either "UFO "or" synchronicity", and the message would ring just as true"

Origin: faces-on-mars.blogspot.com

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment