Thursday, September 4, 2008



Giant Fireball Ufo Seen Over Russia 4 Oct 2013

UFO SIGHTINGS 2013 - RUSSIA

This grand UFO fireball was observed with all its radiance over Russia on October 4 2013. As is seen clearly in the video, huge UFO with a flaring light is standing still very low in the air.

NOTE: I'd like to state that I publish videos of real unidentified flying objects whether they are of alien origin or not. They may as well be meteors or chemtrails or even something else. Consequently whatever it is, it is an unidentified flying object. So please leave your comments on what it might be. But please don't judge me if what you are watcing is not an alien spacecraft. There are people who are visiting my blog just because they saw something unusual in their neighbourhood the night before to check out if there is someone else who saw the same object. So that's what I'm trying to do; to bring these people close together to share their opinions with each other. So if you are looking for an animated fake movie with cool sound effects, I would kindly ask you to leave my blog and never come back again. Thanks for reading...

Reference: umad-mysteries.blogspot.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment