Monday, September 22, 2008



Our Sky Watch Turn Ghost Hunt Jul 15 2009
.Last night me,and three friends came down to do a sky watch where we look,and film UFOs,but after an hour with the clouds not clearing we decided to go to the 250yr old Cemetery that's across the street from me.All we had with us was a EMF detector,my night vision camcorder,my digital camera,Gail had her digital camera she is a nature photographer so hers is very nice,and Tom had his IF camcorder,and cameras.We did get a bunch of EMF hits,and seen some real orbs,I don't like messing with this kind of stuff but it felt ok last night,so I took a bunch of photos which I'll had here.Besides that nothing much happened we walked up,and by all 700+ graves took photos,and left.Maybe we will spend more time there next time.To see all the photos CLICK HERE,and here is one they sent me after they went home and upload their photos Click Here In one of the photos in the first click here there is a nice orb at the top of a tree I caught,and if you do see the photo I am talking about click on it to make it full size,and tell me what you think if you good at telling whats an orb,or moisture,dust.To see the photos from that night follow this link http://jamieinenglewood.multiply.com/photos/album/17/Our Trip to The Englewood Cemetery 250yrs Old

sky watch ghost hunt paranormal ufos




0 comments:

Post a Comment