Friday, January 16, 2009



Coquitlam B C Over Burke Mountain Ufos
Posted: January 26, 2008Date: December 1, 2004 Time: Moderate Dec. 01 - concerning 08:30 AM -Beautiful clear nice first light, was entirely looking at all the snowstorm on the mountains at any time I saw a pale column scuttle cater-cornered the south border of Burke Lot. Intelligence was mournful so prompt it was entirely a haze but introduce appeared to be a pale object about the competence of a 737 at the head of the column. Intelligence was about intermediary up the side of the Lot. and flew indoors a throaty cloud which was limp to some extent down the barrier. I traditional to see it widen out the other side but zip appeared.11:00 AM. - In particular nice heavy, selected bleak and justifiably throaty stratum of clouds scheduled the barrier. tops. I noticed what appeared to be a twisting bent smog trail rapidly become known downhill from the bleak down to useful the top of Burke Lot. It reminded me of that cloud I saw last Jan. which had the UFO at the last part end of it and grabbed my binoculars but didn't see whatever. But as I was adherence the smog trail rapidly stretched out itself in a big rank S towards the east. At no time did I see whatever thing which shove be causing it. It entirely seemed to occur all in one facial expression which stretched out for miles. 11:20 AM. - Torpid accurate cloud entirely tragic the Lot. tops in seats. I was looking at the top of Burke straightforward my binoculars, at any time all of a abrupt a nighttime object shot out of the cloud and flew a zig zaggy course encompassing the peaks in a westerly line of attack. Intelligence was mournful so prompt it was entirely a nighttime haze so I stow no sense what it really looked be keen on but necessitate stow been about the competence of a enterprise jet. Refined sure no human being possibly will stow been life turns that sharp and prompt. 17:00 - Sky black wrong bleak, Observed what appeared to be a two engine enterprise jet flying well below the normal flight flight. It appeared to be about Piece of work at any time I first saw it. I looked straightforward the binoculars and it entirely appeared to be a normal jet. Irreplaceable landing light on its burrow and the sea green and red ring lights on its wing tips. I glanced at my TV for entirely a summarize and next looked stanchion and it was beyond. Waited for a for instance to see if it reappeared but never saw it another time. 17:20 -Saw what appeared to be a example jet rasp westbound concerning. 8000 ft. Watched it flying straightforward a stratum of thin cloud and noticed the light motif appeared to be varying, the red and sea green invent tip lights went out and a background great red light appeared on what I unspoken was the fuselage. I grabbed my binoculars another time and started adherence as the plane flew out from the clouds and indoors a clear area the big red light went out and the last part of the realize wing lit up a manner of yellowy ocher colour, life it become known to be entirely a great flying wing. The wing did not become known to be good internally but I possibly will not see any beginning for the light and whereas it had what appeared to be flaps and spoilers, I possibly will not see any engines. If it was life any clap I didn't witness it. Furthermore the lights on the burrow and fuselage possibly will no longer be seen. It next flew indoors a thicker stratum of cloud and I didn't see it another time. Thank you to the looker-on for the report. Brian Vike, Administrator HBCC UFO Inspect. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Inspect International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/HBCC UFO Inspect, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO


0 comments:

Post a Comment