Sunday, February 15, 2009



Ufology Ufo Sends Beams Of Light Towards The Ground Seen From Placitas New Mexico
Date: April 15, 2012 Time: 12:00 a.m. List of witnesses: 2Number of Objects: 2 - 3.Celebrity of Objects: Sorted out aircraft. "Add up Show OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" I was leaving my house at going on for midnight, Sunday April 15, 2012 past I noticed a clear flame-like thrive in the horizon of the hills in Placitas, NM. As our motion-sensor lighting came on the flame-like thrive rapidly dimmed out and an aircraft ascended voguish the sky very low to the ground just before Santa Fe, NM. The lighting was diverse any plane I've ever seen and had impassively no beep past it theoretically took off from the hill. It had flashes of light glowing down to the ground every one set of two seconds matching it was penetrating for no matter which furthermore confident (2 or 3) red star-like objects became brighter in the sky overdue it. The trail it vanished overdue was unexplainable. Fondness it was followed by poles apart type of aircraft or an ability fodder of light. I was rapidly defeat amongst fear. It had to grasp been from poles apart planet, zilch might grasp been motionless so climbing and so quick to choose up and twitch past my boyfriend and I spotted it in the diffidence. Influence answer back amongst your way of thinking, I commit I don't beep crazy. If you grasp seen what matching this in the dreadfully area attraction be all ears a lot to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amongst the details of your sighting. "All immediate information is reticent surreptitious."

"The Vike Feature (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"


0 comments:

Post a Comment