Saturday, February 28, 2009



Football Shaped Glowing Ufo Spotted In Michigan Garden City
REPORTED ON: 2013-03-27 DATE OF EVENT: 1966-07-30 UFO representation from our UFO database "LOCATION: "Michigan, Garden City, US"Type: "Football shaped UFO" I remember it like it was yesterday. It was a warm summernight in the year 1966. I was just ten years old and my parents were in the kitchen playing poker with some of our Canadian relatives. I was a bit bored and so I went out front to sit on our porch. I noticed three of our neighbors two houses to the South of my location standing in their garden looking and pointing towards the sky. I followed their line of pointing with my eyes and saw a glowing flourescent blue football shaped object coming from the East and heading directly towards me. All of the object was glowing! It appeared low over the houses to my East and flew right over my head continuing West. There were no clouds in the sky and I am sure it could not have been a searchlight. I saw it up close from a distance of about a mile. The entire sighting lasted approximately ten seconds. The neighbors had enough time to set up a telescope in their front yard so it must have been there prior to me sighting it. The object never returned unfortunately. I was a bit of a nerd in those days and knew my airplanes so I was very sure that I had just witnessed something different. It was definitely not a speeding blimp or an aircraft. Very close and extremely real. I will never forget this situation and wanted to share it with as many people as possible! (function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s); if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en US/all.js#xfbml=1 fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); The post Football shaped glowing UFO spotted in Michigan, Garden City appeared first on.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment