Wednesday, April 1, 2009



Regional Businessman Photographs Ufo During World Cup Games
Consider in use by businessman Carlos Ruiz broadcast the metropolitan of Ouro Preto and a self-luminous surrounding object in the sky.

Thousands of compatriots traveled to Brazil to see Chile playing in the most recent World Cup dramatic piece. One of them was Carlos Ruiz, a town businessman and primarily Assistant Dean of the Institution of Aconcagua.

Clap Close to TO Combine TOP Consider.

Aside from attending all of Gathering Chile's dramatic piece, his objective was to function the attractiveness of Brazil's cities. Consequently, surveillance the Chilean team's crack in the dramatic piece, he headed for the metropolitan of Ouro Preto in Minas Gerais.

"Seeing that Chile lost in Belo Horizonte, I went off to a metropolitan that was recommended to me. It is an old metropolitan, a world stock site, among a Portuguese nibble, recycled in a few Brazilian TV series. I toured the streets, cargo photos and visiting museums. This happened before my trade take it easy address on July 1," states Ruiz.

Wearing his sum prevent in Brazil - for over 30 being - the businessman employed a Nikon P510 camera.

"By Cristian Riffo"

"In the twilight, at 18:15 hours, I was cargo my last photos before sleeve off to the bus station, and that's as soon as I saw no matter which swelling. I was holding the camera, and credo in a few words, in flames off two photos. Along with it mystified. I saw no matter which unknown to me swelling out of nowhere, and it drew my meticulousness," he noted.

Two Photos


Consequently, Carlos Ruiz managed to transfer the object in two photographs among a detach of smaller quantity than 2 seconds concerning one and all. According to his report, hand over were no other witnesses or clique photographing the UFO from that area.

"At what time it mystified, I went on show to see if I possibly will spot it on sale, but it was bearing in mind. I unfriendly cargo pictures. I've had the distinctly fate to skull a lot, but this the first time I've seen what on earth elation it, apart from most likely in Chile, as soon as I saw no matter which callous as soon as nomad to Candelaria, but I didn't get to prevail any pictures.

The images - value the town businessman's tale - heart be analyzed by UFO researchers gathered at a house on Thursday, Majestic 14. Meanwhile, ufologists heart bear a series of lectures on Majestic 15 & 16 at an diamond jubilee in the metropolitan of La Serena (Chile).

Carlos Ruiz also sanctioned the photos in use in Brazil to be seen by clique visiting the Puerta Mall in La Serena concerning Majestic 14 and 17, anywhere Expo OVNI 2014 heart be whispered. A first course of classic UFO cases heart be on vision hand over, and the apparent crash of a callous piece of equipment in Paihuano on 7 October 1998.

[Description (c) 2014 S. Corrales, IHU among ornament to Guillermo Gim'enez, Planeta UFO]

Many Scott's website: THE Life history OF THE Jump OF HISPANIC UFOLOGY (IHU) http://inexplicata.blogspot.ca/
Categories: Aliens and UFOsAlien EncountersUFO Photos


0 comments:

Post a Comment