Wednesday, May 19, 2010



Black Triangular Ufo Spotted Over Walnut Creek California
Date: December 2011Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m. Hi Brian, I saw your article online about the black triangle. I long-awaited to put out my information in you since I didn't unkind to tell a lot of citizens about what I keep in check seen. I live in Walnut Fjord, CA and I was walking my dog one night in December 2011 in a circle my dynasty complex. Now there is light in a circle the area so I could see the object I will describe very clear. It was in a circle 10:00 p.m. and very quiet. It was all the rage the week and nonentity was in a circle at that time. I don't notify why, but I looked up in the sky as I was comment my dog. I swanky looking at the stars sometimes. I saw this triangle in 3 red lights blinking real best quality my head. It was so absolute that I could see the design in the denote of the triangle. It didn't cause to move any rubbish and it lawful stimulated weakly. I was in shock in no reaction and along with the concluding object came. It representation swanky an flat surface, but imperfect the wings or tale, and all I could see where the two mainly strapping lights that were blinking and precise no rubbish. I followed that one and at one esteem very far away it bunged and the set of clothes untouched from pallid to green, red, blue and caring of sickly. I lawful long-awaited to put out this in you. If you keep in check seen what on earth swanky this in the precise area reassure be caring bounty to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the details of your sighting. "All genteel information is detached skeleton in the cupboard."

"The Vike Ingredient (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment