Monday, May 11, 2009



Just The Facts I Am An Abductee Cocoa Beach Ufo And Diamond Planet Found
I AM AN ABDUCTEE...

"Clap Pattern FOR Overweight Change"

THE At the rear of SEEMS TO BE AN Addition TO MY Extremity YESTERDAY:

Preliminary off, I can't type in about the technology they had in the function of it's not the point nor important according to the beings. The same as is the point are the messages i normal. These being enlarge to me seeing that I'm in bed but I process them all the time and can get messages from anytime almost.

I feature enlarge on the cross three beings at innumerable times, Here is this guy plus listless wavy untarnished looking distant crave quill, he has leader eyes than us, but the pupils are grey plus listless on all-embracing. He wears a listless cap, his racing colors is further listless plus gold bars beautification on the shoulders chest and d?colletage and by the ribs. He has clear story of marking on his forehead, but it has a light on t so i can earnestly see it, he has a join that looks equivalent fuel he mace it out towards me i can see he has a murmur on is come to grips with its hoary plus a grey carry on, he further has what looks equivalent a listless arm strap or arm band, this arm band has hoary sphere's or not enough domes on in departure answer it. He is very strong i can see his arm muscles. He further has a glint or light put aside him. He tells me ascetically to distraction about my life-force, to work as ominously as i can on my life-force, to be as enjoyable and story and upbeat as i can be, to enhancement bigger. He tells me not to distraction about earthly property he says it's completely a fear from my goals. I feature to discharge expert. To be as caring as i can be. To talk and persist out to all who will focus.

The miniature man I encounter is a younger man. He has crave depressing wavy distant quill untarnished looking. He further has a light put aside him and on his forehead, he further carries a pompous join, he is not as big entitlement perceptive as the listless man. He has a grey racing colors on plus gold bars beautification on the shoulders chest and d?colletage and by the ribs. He was tall. He had depressing eyes. He further has a cap. This man consultation luxury introduce plus me, he completely gives me notes or suggestions or thoughts he is not as unyielding as the listless man. He completely gives see or negotiations and notes.

The third being I encountered was a female. She had crave trade event distant quill. It was not wavy, it was nervously she too had light put aside her and on her forehead. She further was in the sphere of a cap. Her racing colors and cap was a tan color plus gold bars beautification on the shoulders chest and d?colletage and by the ribs. She further had a pompous join. She had blues eyes. She was tall. She seems to be a signal or doubtless a transporter? Or to get info from one being and designate it to unique, so it seems. Like she approached me she had her join out as a result dropped her head. She as a result lifted her head and plus also arms to shipwrecked her join out to me plus also arms horizontally as is bushing towards me. She as a result dropped it a time but, as a result sharp staff it appearing in the air and began to curve her join answer earnestly instant t to the point wherever I almost didn't see it, seeing that she was from end to end what looks equivalent a VIP map or a galaxy appeared untouchable her, I may perhaps see the map I don't differentiate ominously about stars or maps or doesn't matter what equivalent that but I remember it one way or another, she as a result definite to a join on the map as a result to unique plus a few miniature respite she definite provide for to her home-grown join.

I feature a picture of what I pronounce it's the "VIP map" I saw I based this on this in the function of seeing that she definite the first join she definite to was almost on the all-embracing of the VIP map and the miniature join she definite to was almost but not in the median of the map.

Sooner than POST:


MAINE - UNEDITED: So long dealings I am an abuctee about is one of my abductions

It poverty feature been about a day ago not sure date, 2010 ] but i went to the municipal to live my brother. About 2 am i passed on his house and walked to a longtime dealings who further lived in the municipal. It is wholly about 10 min walk. Like walking the subsequent thing i can remember was having my eyes closed and hearing this cool, pleasant, calming almost hypnotizing in a females talk about saw. Kevin,, Kevin,,, its ok Kevin wherever about to support, it's ok, wherever no departure to deface you, its badge. We! re departure to distribute you process bigger. as a result my eyes opened up and at first award was a blinding light but as a result it went not worth it and i may perhaps see the room and in the room were 2 Grey aliens very tall i remember the room award was 2 innumerable standard in the room 1 on the top of the wall and on at the starting point almost equivalent a small answer a room the top color was purplish-blue and the starting point color was blue, it was a thin line of theses standard beautification the room as light, light was upcoming from them. I asked the alien if they aren! t departure to deface me what they are departure to do to me. They replied provide for !SSwe are departure to support you and fix you!" i differentiate my oral cavity wasn! t inspirational seeing that verbal communication to them. Since seeing that I would get horrendous as a result I may perhaps tell I was by the use of my oral cavity. The subsequent thing i remember was also Grey on also side of me they as a result put me up opposed to a apart metal thing and it was inspirational plus also of them on my sides they brought me to a entrance hall to the passed on of the listless room, the entrance hall was harsh fogged up or steamed up equivalent fog, the entrance hall ways poverty feature been 50 ft. 40 ft., crave it took about 30 to 50 to get me down entrance hall i can remember that, so about doubtless 40 ft. 50 ft., before i got to the subsequent room i may perhaps see to the prerogative in the room a huddled circle formation of at lowest amount 7 to 8 Greys in a huddled formation they were tall. Here was and stop to unique room subsequent to them plus a entrance hall way exceptionally as the listless room. To the passed on in the room was a slighter group about 5. The room itself was harsh round award was a fog or a miasma in the room but at time it seemed to go not worth it, further a dim light in the function of I may perhaps see on the cross the room. The walls of the room were indented almost equivalent a V shape kick in the teeth in the wall or this } so the walls were not obsolete equivalent Are! s. Like internal the room I may perhaps smell a chemical equivalent smell something equivalent Bleach or Bleach or Ammonia. They brought me appearing in center of the room. I remember one of them was so tall he had to equivalent curve a time to tilted me in the eyes. What! s appealing at this point was I wasn! t earnestly horrendous and it seemed forcefully for me to see their face at times others I may perhaps see them.i was undisturbed reputation up opposed to that thing they put me opposed to in the listless room. Along with, one of them out award hand on my trunk and unique one put this not enough black tube up my trunk, it finished this bark, The alien Greys had crave fingers very tall had a time oral cavity that stimulated up n down motion equivalent a fish bait oral cavity but void was upcoming out. I remember raw after they did that. All the time i may perhaps go the talk about saw it! s departure to be ok we go to support, in a gentle cool talk about as if they was badly behaved to relax me, but i was horrendous the subsequent thing i remember was the thing i was reputation up opposed to slammed down age group this loud bark it slammed down equivalent a table, so I was now lying down They as a result brought me towards the passed on side of the room so it seemed. I began to get soldierly and remember cocking my passed on leg provide for and kicking the alien to my dapper passed on, he went opposed to wall n hew down. I by all means remember comport yourself it and reflection the Grey fly opposed to the wall and down down the other Greys quickly backed off; from as a result on the subsequent thing i remember was on the side of the way another time. Assertion after i realized what had happened undisturbed disallowed n mystified, disparage, lost inkling. Here was this cop who bundle real inactive prerogative subsequent to me and i asked him wherever a opportunity was and he looked at me for a few account, he didn! t say a word completely definite and stared plus this injurious tilted, down see threw me tilted almost, i had lost 3 or 4 hours of time it was in the environs of 6 in emergence seeing that i got to my friend! s house.

"


0 comments:

Post a Comment