Sunday, December 6, 2009



Lits At The 1St Annual Tyler Para Con
Those of you who have wanted to meet me, I will be speaking at the 1st Annual Tyler Paranormal Convention, in Tyler, Texas, on April 20, 2013.

Attendees will be in for a treat! Along with myself, I will be bringing my Lead Investigator from South Texas, Connie Churchill.

If you get a chance to come to the conference, I look forward to meeting you!

You can find the preliminary itinerary here: Tyler Para-Con 2013.

"Tyler's first annual Paranormal Conference will be held on Saturday April 20th. The conference will feature knowledgeable speakers on a range of topics from "Life After Death", "Ghost Hunting 101", "Texas UFO Sightings", "Speaking with the Dead", "Paranormal Investigating from a Police Forensics Perspective", "Living in a Haunted House - The Grove", "Journey Guidance - A Spiritual Perspective on This and Past Lives", "Bigfoot Sightings in Texas" and more."

Be sure to watch for updates!



Reference: ufos-and-aliens.blogspot.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment