Friday, October 22, 2010



Mutual Ufo Network Ring Type Ufo Over California
UFO footage of a variety of sort of range fashioned UFO recorded in Aura, California on 17th Avow 2009.

Metalic/Large/lighted

Aura, Ca UFO sighting - Avow 16th 2009, For my part and my Family witnessed a UFO; my Son was looking for the Sophisticated Rank Headquarters that night as it was self-styled to be visible almost twilight. He stayed out hand over for a as and it got gloomy he did not see the ISS in addition to he came in and went in the field of his room upstairs for a as, he glanced out the hole to pinch one last fathom to see if he can see the ISS and noticeably spotted a very stingy light universe very perplexing patterns and darting at very good speeds horizontally and vertically, he ran swallow and went out the leadership swagger and was high-pitched a UFO. He called me out and I was considering yea sure it's I imagine an airplane; I saw it and was in shock! I called my wife and other offspring out and we were accurately site hand over in shock, after about 10 account of this I was thinking can I plan ahead this counting my aim and plan ahead in spite of that camera in addition to I realized that I had bought my young woman a video camera for last Christmas, which she never uses, it was in spite of that in the box (sufferers battery, etc, etc) so I had to pause in the field of the direct on our spectator area for sway and I started gunfire, I had never used that camera earlier so I was figuring it out as I shot the footage.

Alike my young woman had been recitation me for a few months now that she had seen a perplexing looking object abundant time and would obtain to get me, but by the time I got hand over it was departed.

I sustain tried abundant time to upload heart images of UFO footage that was shot all the rage the sighting to your website, but your system is not energetic.

I am with a few stills from the footage taken, so you can see the craft we witnessed.

I am recitation you I sustain a variety of impressive footage that rivals no matter what I sustain seen everyplace.

I sustain approx. 6 account from the Avow 16th 2009 sighting show the craft in very good detail, shape shifting and flying in very perplexing patterns.

Alike the next start my Husband was in our collection place and witnessed two (ALL BLACK NO MARKINGS) roomy twin rotor helicopters flying very low allow over our consign they circled what appeared accurately over our place at least possible 5 time in addition to flew off towards the north.

We sustain distant a fathom out having the status of in addition to and sustain seen zero. Author (source: mufon)



Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment