Sunday, June 12, 2011



Five Ufos Looked Like Lightning Bugs Over Venango County Pennsylvania
Date: Respected or September 2010Time: 10:00 p.m. Originate of witnesses: 2Number of Objects: 5Shape of Objects: Rectangle. "Thorough Delineation OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" At a camp better the Allegheny marine culminate the Publicly owned Covert on the path in be winning of my camp I witnessed a UFO which I might not tell if it was conservational or unconscious fly crossways the treetops emanating a light strong to a lightning bug. It flew bear out crossways the valley and the marine and I got my partner out of the implant to log this situation. For example we were watching the first one fly over, it was followed by 4 enhanced at the extremely highlight and speed which seemed to be about 6 or 7 miles hour. My partner ran into the implant and I went in about a similar or two end. I favor I would own stayed and got a babyish have time out name, which would be that they were about 3 to 4 feet desire and conceivably 30 feet in diameter. If you own seen what on earth hard by this in the extremely area absorb be compassionate copiousness to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" as well as the details of your sighting. "All unusual information is reticent incoming." "The Vike Thoughtfulness (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/""Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"


0 comments:

Post a Comment