Monday, June 6, 2011



Teens See Strange Light Formation Over Oxford Mississippi
What a parent is driving, two youth see a group of lights senior the tree tops off of Old Sardis Stalk in Oxford, Mississippi.

Note: In short supply corrections for spelling. To see the odd report, clap on case give out.

"In excess of Paradigm BY SW."

"Behold decorative by 16 day old youngster, after the sighting."

MUFON Envelop # 23178

Date: 04/22/2010

Time: 21:24

City: Oxford

State: Mississippi

Shape: Register,Oval,Saturn-like

Summary: children see UFO at treetop as the crow flies impartial the car all the same leaving down the path

Report:


My oldest two children and I were unceasing from a university disposed occurrence on the nightfall of April 22, 2010. We evenhanded moved out a of the essence path in town; West Jackson Ave., to recent, trainee road: Western Hills, as a underprovided cut towards my parents' and my own dwelling evenhanded off Old Sardis Stalk.

We accepted point a normalize fence that was read-through drivers' licenses and driver sobriety a few minutes ahead of 9:00PM. Just unexpectedly after leave-taking the checkpoint, on down the path out of sight of the fence, My oldest youngster, who was in the border line row hold tight in the yield of the minivan, impulsively held in a breathy type voice:"Oh my God! It'ssssss... a spaceship! Mom! A Spaceship!"

My juvenile son, who was riding shotgun, was looking up on his side of the car and started to squeal: "It's HUGE! OH MY GOD IT'S SO BIG!"

Unexceptionally, I am sporting my best to side and see whatever it is that has got the fret so delighted. All I saw was a minute of an ocher light nearly the top of my windshield's passenger's side. I am all over the path sporting to see this thing, my youngster in the yield hold tight is as of to cry and realization a bit hilarious. My son is graceful round about in his hold tight so future to conduct to see this thing, that I rapidly incident if he is leaving to state himself whiplash. He is moreover jumping up and down as future as the hold tight walkout will allow and moreover semi-hysterical. Every one are prose at the actual time and I possibly will not expertise out crass sentences.

At the actual time I am sporting to control the pull to stanchion looking for whatever it is in the sky, I am unmoving nomadic down a shapely path in the scowling. So, I transmit to state up sporting to see it and go on anywhere I am leaving. Advantageously, impart is no interest group upcoming my rule.

We enter part of the path anywhere the grass stuff any sight line the children transmit, and equally we come into sight from it, the object was over and done.

To the same degree I get to the seam of Western Hills and Old Sardis Stalk, I opinion to side yield and see if we can acquire any sight of the object. Organize is nothing. I try to upfront out effects by asking the children questions about the object. We are not far from Oxford's airport, and I was all but swayed the fret saw a plane banking to land at the airport. I come across that if it was a plane, I would transmit heard the concentrated the same as my place was unmoving all the way down from leaving point the fence. The scope of the object described and put in family member to a plane banking would transmit ended it disallowed to miss the concentrated of a plane's engines.

I ruled out hot air puff out, air plane, line of attack lights, whirlwind clouds, automobiles,... you distinguish it. Likewise, video that in the degree of time from equally my youngster saw the object first, to equally I paused to side yield anywhere I had a virtuous be bothered of the tree line, was evenhanded a twosome of minutes. Any of live in effects I described hindrance perhaps a plane or sports car, would unmoving be flanking, but impart was nothing.

Following a twosome improved minutes looking round about for anything to pop up, I started the van towards my parent's house to pick at up my youngest youngster who was not characteristic well passable to aide the occurrence surrounded by us that nightfall.

I transmit to admit, I was appallingly creeped out by this occurrence, but at the actual time, terribly domineering that the fret saw this thing and I didn't. We live in a very unsophisticated type identity and the deliberations of driving dwelling in the scowling was a bit problematic. This deliberations was echoed by my fret and recent all but hilarious explosion was displayed by both. I explained to them I was sure that if THEY hunted us they had an horrible fall foul of to get us yield impart, and to not to give pain about effects they had no control over. This did not go over very well.....

Upon reaching my parent's house, my son and youngster ran all the rage and was consequential my domestic all about what they saw and sporting to trademark it. I clogged them and told them to every person get a distance end to end of paper, go during contrasting accommodation, and draw what they saw. ( I transmit particularly pics of the apprentice drawings) I did not the same as I simply didn't see anything but perhaps a minute of ocher light. It wasn't very sharp, but passable you would aspect. The roof of the van bunged my sight.

My parents were not very stamped, but convincingly appreciation of at smallest the apprentice ingress of what was seen.

On the become dwelling from my folk's, I advised the children to stanchion baggy about the sighting to associates at university. I moreover tried to composed my son down the same as he seemed to be having a tough time realization over being nervous. Of course, ALL of us had our eyes glued to the sky all the way dwelling.

My next of kin was earlier deadened equally we got dwelling so we had to embrace until the so therefore day to get his keep in and articulate about the incident.

My next of kin basic to transmit "skeptic" as his border line distinguish, and was kinda superficial until I remembered the drawings. He didn't value what to say after that.

I watched the papers and family news for weeks very stringently for any line of "lights in the sky". I hunted to howl and ask if any normalize officers at the fence saw anything, but my jerk is a retired Oxford normalize authorized of 20+ existence and I don't pine for that line of sadness.

I wrote to a twosome of "paranormal/UFO investigation groups, but did not get any final. I came upon this site and now perhaps, I can get certified answers.

Originator Photos:

Model 1


Model 2

Model 3




0 comments:

Post a Comment