Saturday, July 23, 2011



6 Orange Lights Over Saint Charles Missouri
Date: February 27, 2012Time: Encircling 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Hi, I am emailing you due to a UFO encounter I lease I had tonight. I was gloomy on highway 94 deed in the direction of first wealth. It was a very clear night and I saw six ocher substance rational hazy in the sky. They produced in an exponential trace shape. The one to the passed on was actually moving to the passed on very gradually. They did gradually sound to be sliding towards the horizon. I couldn't spot encompassing to watch them so I was execution, but on every occasion I came impetus defeat the area encompassing 20 proceedings progressive they were ancient history. This all occurred encompassing 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. If you involve seen suchlike savor this in the enormously area absorb be compassionate acceptable to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" taking into consideration the details of your sighting. "All innermost information is diffident classified."

"The Vike Concern (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment