Friday, November 22, 2013



Ufo Sighting In Montebello California On November 24Th 2013 Looking At Orion Looked Sw And Detected Movement
UFO SIGHTING IN MONTEBELLO, CALIFORNIA ON NOVEMBER 24TH 2013 - LOOKING AT ORION.LOOKED SW AND DETECTED MOVEMENT.SOMETHING VERY HIGH AND BIG,SILENT,HARD TO SEE TILL OVERHEAD.FLEW NW AND FOLLOWED BY ANOTHER!EACH HAD SLIGHT ROCKING MOTION.MANY SMALL YELLOW LIGHTS ON BRONZE SKIN...

Returning from nite out..garaged car and paused as usual in the drive to sight stars and Orion..I thought a beam shone,a pulse,from SW above.I turned to SW looking up and was shocked by a large,vague dark moving thing.Am I seeing This?Whats That?Yes,I do See,and as it's flying NW I see clearerIt's a giant wing.very large and high as aircraft,but Larger than commercial jetsA distinct dark,but Bronze color.with many small yellow lights.near directly overhead.and then I see another one coming from behind on near same path as firstthey each sailed NWeach with occasional wing rocking..a gentle motion thoand soon they both were lost to sighttraveling same speed,altitude..into the dark.there was no sound..nor any other sort of disturbance..ground,or airexcept,of course..in MeI was quite impressed..and lingered to Sort Out What I'd just seen?..Still watching the night sky..I was in Awe!Finally I went indoors..and called My Brother to relate it as happenedtho,disappointingly,He suggested C-47's?certainly Not,I thoughtnor like anything I've ever,ever seen before"...

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment