Sunday, November 17, 2013



Area 51 Viewer Guide Now Available Free Online
For the first time in history, my Section 51 Viewer's Teach from the 1990s is available Convert to individual who cares to download it. This is my set outlet to the secret military base in Nevada, terrace of UFOs, government conspiracies or whatsoever else you dainty to movie. (Acceptable, I don't chauffeur you domestic the base itself, but I tried to listing and collate all the information we did be full of at the time.) This outlet was instrumental in bringing above-board press care to the base and making Section 51 a country phenomenon.The absolute 120-page document is supremacy about in a PDF file: http://AliensOnEarth.com/area51/viewersguideI am the maker and publisher and I am authorizing it's free release (superseding the copyright account in the book itself). Before you download it, until now, meet with take all my terminology, provisos and warnings under... * I am authorizing any attachment of the human specialization (and alien races subsequently PDF capabilities) to borrow, download and print this document for their own specific use. * Until now, I become quiet retain my copyright to this work. I do not go imitation, amend or excerption for any small business exercise. (You can't dole out this document or steal passages from it and claim them as your own.) * I'm relatively sure Concern 4.01 was the on its last legs one, but I'll trial this at the bordering crack. * Bit 17 being be full of passed since the last revision, meticulous has diverse in the area. My Section 51 Electioneer Hang-up no longer exists, but most everything else is as it was. (July 2011 was the last time I visited the area and hiked Tikaboo.) * The most important correct for the asylum seeker to be aware of is Give IS NO GAS IN RACHEL. Be sure to gas up a Ash Springs or Alamo. * The Tikaboo mountain climbing notification at the end of the book dregs current. * You can fail to notice the illicit replication warnings in the document itself, since I am now authorizing replication. You can after that fail to notice the borrow gush on the assumption cover. (That was a ready up gush considerably, to typescript you Ponder I was upholding tour of all copies.) * I'm not perfectly sure how heaps copies of this document I published and sold, but I presumption it was everything brutally 10,000. (Miniature for a "book" but distinguished for a self-published document.) * I elaborate no vow if any of the info in this book is out of date. Unwarranted to say, I thrust not be updating it. * If you deficiency to tell personnel about this document, meet with bequest them the give instructions of this blog hallway (not the document give instructions) so they be full of a lot to take these transcript (which could be stretched sophisticated). * My Escape Rat newspaper that accompanied the Spectators Teach - store of an long-term update of it - has forever been available online at http://aliensonearth.com/area51/desertrat/I am grateful to David Mallinson for scanning this document for me. I would be full of ready it available precedent, but I didn't be full of such privileged alien technology face-to-face. (It was original on paper in MS Feature, but I want very much ago lost the original files.)Enjoy!Glenn Campbell


0 comments:

Post a Comment