Thursday, December 11, 2014



I am the witness's father, until I viewed the pictures,videos and e-mails I had my doubts but no longer. this is real ! the witness has several sightings and encounters but could not get anyone to listen to him. Tonight as seen in the pictures and videos clearly shows concrete evidence of the events. Him and girlfriend can hold out they're hands and a white, small dome shape objects lands in they're hands, not harming them but rather studying them. This is TRUELY something that warrants an investigator to come to there home At night and witness for themselves. This would not be a waste of time. This has been going on along time with encounters but NO ONE would take the time or effort to investigate it. These sightings are a nightly event. Please feel to call me or E-mail at any time.

http://ifttt.com/images/no image card.png
UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment