Sunday, December 21, 2014



Transparent V Shaped Ufo Spotted Over Johannesburg South Africa Excellent Graphic
" Date: Lobby 28, 2012 and April 20, 2010 Time: 7:05 p.m. and 7:55 p.m. Hi, my time is (TIME UNWORLDLY). I had a sighting of a V fashioned craft on 20 April 2010 at 19:55 p.m. and again last night 28 Lobby 2012 at 19:05 p.m. The craft looked lucent, had no lights, through no trustworthy. The first and ultra time I noticed how it was from the heart close the clouds, throughout equivalent smog forthcoming off it."Prophecy LEFT: Click on image spent for chubby opinion."We live in Johannesburg South Africa. I condensed a photo of the night sky, someplace it was see, and added the V fashioned craft.I am in the enclosure of realization certified night vision food. I essentially delicate to get certified footage presently. Thank you for cargo the time to work out about my sighting. Selfless Regards. If you influence seen what on earth equivalent this in the extraordinarily area grab be balmy enough to contact Brian Vike at: "SIGHTING@TELUS.NET" surrounded by the details of your sighting. "ALL EXCLUSIVE INFORMATION IS COLD TOP SECRET. The Vike Piece (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment