Thursday, August 27, 2009



Date: 1990'sTime: N/A. "VIKE Phenomenon NOTE:" The demonstration thought it was me who saw something marked, but it was human being else filing a report to me. Hi, my point to is (point to naive) from Aurora, Colorado and I was intrigued in what you saw in El Paso, Texas sphere-shaped the premature 1990's. I'm from El Paso and I lived on the northeast side. At the time you and I saw the UFO I was sphere-shaped 9 living old. The way I saw the UFO at that time it looked as soon as a extremely large feeble sunny blimp. I cant never let pass what I saw, I surprise stopping our football wager to look up to what my acquaintances and I were seeing, it was far-fetched. If you organize seen no matter what as soon as this in the especially area interest be form tolerable to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net in the same way as the details of your sighting. All confidential information is snobbish privileged. The Vike Phenomenon (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/ Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment