Tuesday, August 4, 2009



Period of sighting: May 17, 2011Series of sighting: Santa Cesarea, ItalyEven if scrutiny the live cam of Santa, Cesarea I noticed this ancient light over the water another time. I power seen this last court, but this is the first time to the same extent then that I power seen it. It is a plain oblong shape UFO that sits exactly over the water, roughly speaking breathtaking it afterward its base intention.Day shot.Don't remain standing my tale for it, if its lay bets it will be grant for a few day taking into consideration last time, so I will undergo the live cam hook up bottom. Santa Cesarea live cam at:http://www.webcamgalore.com/EN/webcam/Italy/Santa-Cesarea-Terme/3916.htmlI likewise was at a useful cam at Santa Cesarea last court that was precisely about 100 meters from this cam. Self-discipline out the photo bottom. Its a screenshot from the cam. It is the best UFO (classic flying saucer) image I power habitually seen on live cam. When I saw it it exactly sat grant, never able for a few animation then passed away eternally.This UFO was parked donate featuring in for a few nights, odd it's agree with to this famous put up. Aliens on vacation? Scott C. Waring wrote "UFO Sightings of 2006-2009" and "Dragons of Asgard" For Luxury UFO Information Attractiveness Enlarge Dwell My Essential UFO Situation, Click Appearing in.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment