Sunday, August 14, 2011



Ufo Sighting In Carling
UFO SIGHTING IN CARLING, ONTARIO ON JULY 12TH 2013 - LIGHT WAS BECOMING BRIGHTER SITTING IN ONE SPOT THEN ASCENDING WITH INCREDIBLE SPEED

We were at a cottage on Matthew Bay - Georgian bay. We were 4 adults and 2 boys - 11 years old. We were looking at the stars and I was explaining: "that is a satellite, that is an airplane, that is a shooting star". I have to say I am looking at the stars for the last 40 years old and recognize a plane from a satellite. Suddenly we see a star growing in brightness for about 10 seconds and we were all looking and wondering what it is. It was sitting in the same spot. I was ready to say "this is a plane coming toward us, that's why we see the light growing and appearing like sitting" but then it started to ascend with incredibly speed, straight up, becoming smaller and smaller. I think it disappeared in about 4 or 5 seconds. I have never seen something like this before. So I said "That, my friends, was a U. F. O."

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment