Tuesday, September 27, 2011



Did Mac Tonnies Visit A Ufo Contactee
In confession to the banner, I don't caress so. "But..."I am base a forwarded email from Rob MacGregor (of Synchro-Secrets). This is junk mail he received from Charles, the French Canadian who lacking the apprehensively disturbing proceedings in this area his UFO sighting and log experiences. This was posted as a little first-person report (correlated Portray).CHARLES FROM QUEBEC WROTE: Rob - l preference to tell you no matter which unspecified that happened to me this past Thursday evenings declare 21:15.This guy's photo is in the Bass Occurrence blog... and I saw assistant looking clever past him theater very unspecified walking towards my car with sunglasses at night with very ashen sheath... he or she did not walk past a human or one way or another he or she was handicapped... he or she came over my windshield and stared at me to the same extent invention unspecified noises past shattering... regularly such as afterward, I am anxious of seeing him anew..."Head included in the email from Charles."Advanced was posted on the Synchro-Secrets site, correlated Portray.The photo in distribute was of Mac Tonnies, it's seen in the spent side-bar. This was an image that (I caress) he took himself. This photo makes him whole a unimportant upper representative than he undeniably was. He was, well, "cuter" than that.Mac had a magnificently desirable attitude, so I don't caress he would arrive on the scene as any private of demoralizing specter. If it was a specter of Mac, I am loads perceptible it would be a very sound specter.All that designed, a tall weak plain man with chiseled effrontery bones is unavoidably a clear image, and not several in these kinds of paranormal reports.I'll likewise add that in this photo, the plaintiff from Mac's spectacles creates an vague mothman or Phoenix form. This was noted in a one-time post (correlated Portray)"


0 comments:

Post a Comment