Thursday, September 15, 2011



Ufo Sightings The Latest Ufo Sightings Across The Globe April 5 2015
UFO over Norway.

April 5, 2015 - EARTH - The following videos constitutes several of the latest sightings of unidentified flying objects across the globe.

WATCH: UFO sighting over Alma, Nebraska, United States - April 2, 2015.

WATCH: UFO sighting over Hessdalen, Norway - April 2, 2015.

WATCH: UFO sighting over Colima volcano, Mexico - March 31, 2015.

HERE.

WATCH: Unknown lights hovering above Colorado, United States - March 31, 2015.

WHITE UFO OVER MASSACHUSETTS, UNITED STATES - MARCH 31, 2015

EYE-WITNESS REPORT:


"I was in Worcester. I was walking through Boynton Street. When I saw a glowing oval shaped object. I was confused at first, then I found it was really blue sky with a good vision.( Look at the photos). Speed was more than a normal Aeroplane (Guess).There was no sound. I took a video it just disappeared. The I crossed Institute Road and found a similar object but this time its glowing and dimming. I took a couple of photos and again took a video. It disappeared. "

WATCH: UFO sighting over Delhi, India - March 30, 2015.

WATCH: Multiple UFO sightings over San Antonio, Texas, United States - March 28, 2015.

WATCH: UFO sighting over Los Angeles, California, United States - March 26, 2015.

WATCH: UFO sighting over Hessdalen, Norway - March, 2015.

WATCH: Unknown lights hovering above Colorado, United States - February, 2015.

Origin: lights-in-sky.blogspot.com

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment