Monday, June 11, 2012



Ufo Sighting In Boulder
UFO SIGHTING IN BOULDER, COLORADO ON AUGUST 5TH 2013 - I OBSERVED A BRIGHT STAR-LIKE OBJECT TRAVEL ACROSS THE SKY FROM THE WEST AND ENDED GOING INTO THE NORTH-EAST INTO HORIZON, THERE WAS NO SOUND NO RUNNING OR BLINKING LIGHTS. JUST A BRIGHT WHITE LIGHT. IT SEEMED TO BE IN SPACE.I was driving home from work around 9:20pm in Boulder heading east. I pulled into my driveway and looked up to see the stars. I was about to look away when I noticed a bright star moving fast. The star-like object was coming from the west. I thought I was seeing a falling star but realized the light seemed to be on a flight path. The light continued to the north east. It was covered by some cloud cover towards the end of the observable flight path. It didn't punch through the clouds it seemed to be higher than the clouds which were thunderheads. I observed this light for about 20 minutes. At times the object seemed to wobble as it flew away. I felt curious and a little nervous but then wondered if this was the space station or a rocket. I was a little scared because whatever it was it seemed to be in space and probably very large. I lost sight of the object as it disappeared into the north-east and beyond the horizon. The object was silent. No blinking lights, no other changing lights, just a solid white star. I had enough time to call out to my partner to come and see the light in the sky to verify what I was seeing. She agreed it was a light in the sky and didn't see any visible signs of blinking running lights of an airplane.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment