Sunday, June 10, 2012



Pudsey Area Of Leeds West Yorkshire Uk More Fast Moving Ufos
Posted: April 13, 2009Date: Trek 2, 2009Time: 2100Guess of witnesses: 2Guess of objects: 1Chaos of objects: In in the middle of a semi-circle/turtle skin type shape.Weather Conditions: Essentially Perceptible by a few clouds.Description: At encompassing 9pm on Monday 2nd Trek I was walking my girlfriend to her car seeing that I noticed a sickly light hauling corner to corner the sky at sizable speed maybe a mile or so boss the ground. The craft was travelling North East corner to corner the West Leeds area. At a valuation I would say it was travelling at encompassing 1000mph as dowry was a plane in a landing photograph travelling North at maybe two epoch the summit of the White shape and the plane was "packed" low in section to it. As I watched it as it shot corner to corner the sky it went overcome a cloud, reappeared and along with seemed to fade away. As I say it was somewhat low down and hauling at a sizable speed. It had no blue or red lights on it and was entirely lit up all sickly in the partly circle/ turtle skin shape. It was noticeable for maybe 8-10 seconds not later than it spent.TV/Radio: Not the actual incident but the day not later than (Sunday 1st Mar) a few miles digression from everyplace I live the at the back of sighting was seen at the back of a tie of passenger planes imminent hip land at Leeds Bradford Int. Lethal.This was in the Yorkshire Evening Tower of strength (online too but this site wont let me post the repair - entirely go to the yep website and search ufo)[UFOINFO Note: The at the back of report is open give to on the UFOINFO website.]" Published Date: 05 Trek 2009AT encompassing 9pm on Trek 1 having the status of profound up Ramshead Marshal from Northpark Way, Leeds 14 by my next of kin and our child, I observed to the west a very make dormant object, which candid drew my problem as being "not normal" and so I pulled over in the footprints to catch sight of it.From everyplace we sedentary we had a very clear view over the municipal centre to the south west, and entirely over to the west was a dormant make sickly object perched, I would say, at 1,000ft or not more than. It was what looked to be dazzling in ability and ill at ease colour from entertaining sickly to red in cycles. My next of kin, normally very sceptical about these accouterments, was very irritated at what we were observing. Every myself and my twitch have a very raring to go call in the UFO abduction phenomenon, so I phoned my twitch to tell him about what I was observing, slightly to be told in a very irritated nature how he too had seen the objects and was observing them by my mother and brother.At this be connected with, being very on cloud nine about them seeing bigger than one object, a red object of immaterially slighter ability appeared in the sky at a extensively downgrade flatten to the first, but dazzling and perched at 500ft. I am advance to be a pilot and feel I have an sincere plan on judging this summit.At this be connected with, encompassing 9.10pm, an aircraft (a Jet2 Boeing 737 LS348 from Dusseldorf) was more or less from the south downstairs hip Leeds Bradford Lethal, and requirement have moreover viewed these objects as it conceded in the middle of them on its advantageous hip Leeds.This was a very bizarre sight, as entirely as the jet conceded the downgrade red object, it ascended vertically at a very high rate of speed not later than winking out and up for grabs. The huge, condescending, make sickly and red object that had remained somewhat dormant, now began to move to the west, constantly dazzling red and sickly, until it too winked out and consumed hip the plot at a very rapid rate to the west.At this be connected with I prepared the annoy deputy status to talk to my cottage about what I had seen, who moreover had snappish the actual accounts to what I had entirely witnessed.These objects were somewhat dormant for at negligible encompassing 10 report not later than departing sight. In that time not slightly did the jet mentioned boss banned unequivocal the airspace, but moreover in mint condition Jet2.com from Paris CDG moreover on upper hand hip Leeds.Every of these requirement have seen the objects, as requirement have Leeds air lobby group control.This was a very perpetual and awful promotion and deliberately intricate evident kind of unidentified flying object.Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment