Tuesday, September 11, 2012



UFO SIGHTING IN GERMANTOWN, TENNESSEE ON OCTOBER 8TH 2013 - GLOWING BALL OF LIGHT THAT VARIED IN COLOR.

Got home from work about 7:45 and brought the dog out to walk it. I noticed a light that resembled a planet (as it was brighter than a star) and looked away. I then saw what appeared to be a shooting star that emitted a bright light and I looked up again and saw that the object was moving in a circular pattern. That when I ran inside and grabbed my phone to film it. I followed the object with my camera for about 16 seconds before it completely disappeared in a blink. We are in an area with heavy air traffic all hour of the day so it's not unusual for see several planes in the air at once. This was no plane.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment