Friday, September 7, 2012



Ufo Sighting In Pioneer California On August 7Th 2013 Brief Sighting As It Flew Overhead
UFO SIGHTING IN PIONEER, CALIFORNIA ON AUGUST 7TH 2013 - BRIEF SIGHTING AS IT FLEW OVERHEAD.Relaxing on the deck and watching the sky. Around 8:28 p.m I noticed a light moving over my head, SW to NE. I first thought it was the ISS so I checked the Heavens Above web site. It was not the ISS. On Saturday evening 8/3/13 at around 21:56 me and some friends watched the ISS fly over at a magnitude -3.5. The sky was dark. Tonight the sky was still a bit light and I'd guesstimate the magnitude to be around -1.5 to -2.0. I was able to observe the light for about 20 seconds until it disappeared into some light cloud cover. The object was star-like, no blinking and no nav lights and appeared to be traveling a little faster than the ISS normally travels. My observation position is: Pioneer CA, 38.4300N, 120.5747W2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment