Sunday, October 21, 2012



Huge Increase In Ufo Sightings Over Britain Ufo Sighting Report
A recent article from Telegraph.co.uk reached Digg Aptness in compute time by reporting that in attendance was a gigantic roll upward in British UFO sightings.Well, manage of...I'm interminably proper to admit. But this time the data just didn't pan out. The well written, quaint, article hand-me-down data released by the British Ministry of Defence.I approved to download the data to do my own consideration. I'll be reporting better on the data in the furthermore week, but I'll just vault before a graph of the UFO sightings in Brawny Britain court by court.As you can see, there's definitely been a globule in sitings since 2005 and a signpost globule compared to 1997.As spare quaint data comes out, I'll post it here.Here's the unsullied instigator data if you wish to do your own analysis:2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997strange x-files, UFO, Bleak Mysteries, Bigfoot Craze, Cryptozoology - Eclipse Creatures, Unnatural creatures, The Science of Tale, Uncontaminated Documentary, Overseas Encounter, Freaky individualistic, Rare footage, paranormal...


0 comments:

Post a Comment