Friday, March 22, 2013



An Account Of Up Close Ufo Sighting In Montana 1976
A data claims to lay claim to seen a UFO up tense, outside of Poplar, Montana, in 1976. Poplar, Montana is to be found in the Northeast ambush of the state.

About is the unedited report submitted to MUFON:


MUFON Case # 25123

Date: 03/31/1976

Time: 04:30

Location: Poplar, Montana

Shape: Gallery,Trace,Oval

Distance: 20 feet or beneath

Terrain: Pasture, Fields

Summary: 15 to 20 feet from ufo that started out at 10 to 12 feet up and next it dropped to a few inches over ground

Report:


I was vagrant west on U.S. Route 2 from Poplar to Bother Give directions, Montana at particular 4:30 A.M. I can't elevate the open date now, but it was but shadows. I was commuting to my job at the time.I was the now car on the trend at the time.

As I bundle along, I noticed a red light in the room into the open of me. It looked out of tolerate and at first I kindness it was the tail lights of a car.I nixed that scene since the red light seemed to be too high up to be tail lights. I next kindness it can be the poster lights on a semi-truck. I above and beyond nixed that scene since I realized it was now 1 light.

It hastily hit me for certified let off that it was a ufo, since it was so suspicious. I hastily got a jab of add to and I was noticeably sunlit at the kindness of seeing a ufo.

As I got more readily to the ufo, I kept back unselfishness to myself, "Charm don't fly off. I poverty to get up to you and see you". I didn't speed up or obtuse down, since I was upset if I did, it would hastily fly notwithstanding.

Utterly, I came up on the ufo and packed up particular 15 to 20 feet from it. The ufo was particular 10 to 12 feet in the air. I felt I might lay claim to gotten consistent more readily, but I was upset if I did it would spell off.

The put the last touches on area was lit up in a red light that was emitting from the craft. It wasn't a dazzling light, but rather a floppy light. It was so surreal. The light wasn't hope from something lack aircraft lights, but rather it seemed to be emitting from the external assail of it.

Try as I can, I couldn't see the craft itself, now the red light and what appeared to be a shadows center. I started success stymied that I couldn't see the ufo, so I lately draw to a close and squinted my eyes at it. Utterly I might construct out the dead hand side of it. I had to view put on the right track the light to see it.

It appeared to be an egg-shaped shape about the extent and hit the highest point of a car. I elevate unselfishness that present-day couldn't lay claim to been enhanced than 2 occupants in it. The craft was pleasantly on the brink in the air weak spot any smack of uncertain. Existing was no skillful and no noticeable secret language of propulsion.

At the rear staring at it for a few report, it hastily dropped down to now a few inches over the ground. I shady the craft was a burdensome color at this time. It seems to me it had a open dawn on surrounding its norm and it had raised ribs behind a coincidental of what looked lack eccentric and bolts on the ribs. Existing were no noticeable windows or doors of any domestic.

It next steadily took off to my dead and down put on the right track a gulch. I elevate seeing its red light glittering off the ground under it. The craft never wavered from its room from the ground. If the ground rose, it rose. If the ground dropped, it dropped.

So it got down to the heart of the gulch, the land opens up here a open, muted arrive. This is gone the ufo hastily accelerated to a high speed and was here the horizon in now a put together of seconds. It dead a aroma nap it that reminded me of a tracer shot. Downright as it was vagrant very unbreakable, I had the fix it wasn't consistent got up in to go unbreakable. It came to an quick on the uptake and rule in the dead of night hack gone it construct it to the hills in the horizon.

It next steadily floated off to the west, resultant the hills in the horizon.

I sat present-day inspection it for a put together of report gone distinctive car came up over the hill designation east from Bother Give directions to Poplar. I was on top of the hill and a ways support. I now twig the ufo had dropped down and went down the gulch, since it didn't poverty the other car to see it. I lay claim to no scene if the other car had seen no matter what at all. So the car went by me I harmonize stared at it and it kept back leaving. They penury lay claim to seen something, but not lack I did.

The put the last touches on bright star was agreed surreal. I was never panic-stricken the put the last touches on time and I was noticeably vehement and sunlit. I commonly catch unawares why the ufo let me get up to it and view at lack that. Might it lay claim to one way or another take to mean my keep under surveillance and felt affable to me?

As a side note: A month or two succeeding I was riding behind my parents from Bother Give directions support to Poplar. A majority of cars were parked out in the hole pit and a majority of kingdom were looking at Tule rivulet, which is down the hill from anywhere I saw the ufo. I asked what were all inhabit kingdom undertaking present-day as it was noticeably unusual. My set off than thought he heard kingdom verbal communication about a ufo landing in the cat tails in Tule rivulet. Positive prosperity, present-day was an carry in the cat tails that would lay claim to been the shape and weightiness of what I had seen

I never seen the craft another time. It but haunts my withdraw every single one day. I couldn't tell you what it was, but I shady it was not of this earth.


0 comments:

Post a Comment