Monday, March 11, 2013



UFO SIGHTING IN DENTON, MARYLAND ON AUGUST 7TH 2013 - A LARGE BLINKING LIGHT SPED BY ME WITHOUT MAKING A SOUND.

I was driving home from work on 328 and I noticed a large blue light over the field to the right of me. The light was blinking uniformly and very hard to miss. I noticed it was getting larger and deduced that it was moving towards me pretty fast. I stopped my car on the side of the road out of curiosity. Within seconds, the light was passing to the right of me, still blinking. I got a pretty good look at what seemed to by just a blue light. I know it was dark, but I couldn't see anything holding it there or any other physical object around it or attached to it. It seemed to be about the size of a tire, and less than 500 feet in the air. It was dark though, so I could be incorrect. It was definitely pretty low regardless. The strangest part was that there was no sound. All of my windows were down, and I felt a breeze come through my car as it passed, but it was dead silent throughout the whole encounter. I looked in my rear view mirrors after it passed, but couldn't see anything. In hindsight, I should have gotten out of the car. I would have taken a picture, but I was more focused on figuring out what was happening at the time. I just thought it was strange, but after hearing about other strange events on the very same night in Florida, I figured there was a smaller chance that it was a coincidence. This was in Caroline County, Maryland on August 7, 2013, at around 11:20 pm.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment