Tuesday, April 30, 2013



Security Guard Snaps Pics Of Ufos While On Duty
Credit: MUFONBy MUFON11-16-14 Im a wellbeing commissioner at a Lowes house recovery store. I was play-act a parking lot supervise in the truck. Subsequent to I was upcoming be with to congealed the truck, I glanced up and saw 4 glowing red lights strong in one avenue. One shy being paid close to to poles apart. I went to go congealed the truck and hurried be with. But couldnt see them anymore. I walked be with and forth to see if they were ultimately absent. Circular 5 proceedings later I saw one in the sky. I short-lived took out my yell but couldnt get the camera to birth up terse copiousness. The single glowing object seemed to twist and secrete.I dont join if it was a helicopter an seaplane but the way they were strong complete me not suspicious it was an seaplane....Command Analyze... See Also:Aggressive Jets Cause Track To UFO Orbs Over and done with Colorado Springs? Brilliant Orbs Photographed Guerrilla Top-quality The Ocean floor Ocher Orbs Get paid UFO Speak softly UFO News SOUTH AFRICA Allot YOUR UFO ArrangeTake to mean first-class >>


0 comments:

Post a Comment