Sunday, April 7, 2013



Ufo Sighting In West Springfield Massachusetts On May 2Nd 2013 Daughter Saw Orbs I Came Out Saw Them
I was getting ready to go out and get some food, my daughter went out ahead of me and said what is that, I came outside and saw the lights floating and asked her to and get my video camera, living near the local airport and being in the flight path of Logan airport i am familiar with aircraft which i looked for blinking lights there where none, I have Video of the event it is interesting i will be glad to let you see it. I feel lucky to have seen this not sure what is eventually they went so high it was hard to tell between the lights and the stars,

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment