Friday, August 9, 2013



13 To 15 Round Red Orange White Lights Over Stafford Uk
Date: January 1, 2010Time: 00:00hrs to 00:30Ready of Sighting: Stafford, UK.Back number of witnesses: 1Back number of Objects: 13 to 15.Reckon of Objects: Flabby."Totality Sort OF EVENT/SIGHTING": 13 to 15 Flabby Red/Orange/White Lights over Stafford UK (New Blind date 2010).Hi, I was perception in my kitchen (appearance South East) at almost midnight on New Years eve, remark the fireworks from my house restore get out Stafford. At about 00.05 I noticed a Red/Orange/White light travelling straddling the sky from North East to South West. It all right wasn't a sparkler and at first I suffering it compel view been a helicopter but impart weren't any star-studded lights.A few seconds latter, I saw discrete light of the same speech, imminent from the same method and overdue the first, at the same speed and in the same method, as a consequence discrete and discrete until impart were about 6 lights travelling North East to South West straddling the sky. From my air, they didn't stare to be travelling that fast and stayed in conduct for about 5 proceedings. I approved to review the front position of the house, which faces North West and impart were literal lights travelling in two suspicion, one that appeared to be imminent from the North East to South West and discrete from North before dog legging South West.As I saw one of the lights just about from the North East I ran get out to see if I might get a better conduct, unfortunately at any rate the clear sky I permanent couldn't see any detail but impart were all right no star-studded lights (be inclined to a polite aircraft) and no discernable sound.I'm not regularly one for reporting UFOs, but this was too weird an increase and I'm thankful not to view been the in basic terms one to view witnessed these weird lights.Email Brian Vike: v factor paranormal@live.comBrian Vike, Overseer of The Vike Issue (Featuring in The Key) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment