Sunday, August 25, 2013



Is There A Connection Between Extraterrestrials And O Negative Blood
I guess there are several reasons that I feel compelled to enter my remarks. Since some of the comments have been made a while back, it's possible that what I have to say may never be seen. I have always been more curious than interested in the possibility that surely as vast as the Universe is, can't make sense that "just us" are the only thing happening. I have a mind that does not doubt the stories of abductions, sightings and other strange revelations from others and from what now is almost common knowledge that there is evidence through archeology and significant signs that are only visible from very high flying to see some of the land markings in South America and of course what the American Astronauts have seen, professional pilots have witnessed very high speed vehicles of some sort, come very close to their aircraft and whiz by and disappear no noise just

Credit: faces-on-mars.blogspot.com

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment