Monday, August 26, 2013



Ufo Sighting In Hawley Pennsylvania On June 17Th 1987 Visiting Mother At Lake My Daughter And I Saw Object Hovering By The Dam No Sound
At time operational authority military weighty subsequently 4000 hours flying in P3C aircraft. I was in USAF first Was jet engine mech then F4C outfit weighty. Hold flown all over the world and all types of In the air craft. We were visiting our parents in Pa. At lake Wallenpaupack more the lake is wherever my moms house is. My schoolgirl and I deceased her house to go down to town every time I noticed the UFO floating by the dam. I sped up and pulled in to the standpoint area by the dam and we got out. Here were no cell entitle cameras at the time. I did not comprise my camera subsequently me. We observed this craft stagger more the water. No group. No smells of any usage. Pay numberless color lights. Then it took off afterward a shot out of a gun, abandoned. We in words of one syllable stood and looked at honest other. I asked did you see what I saw. She said yes. She was a freshman in highschool. I when found out it was reasonably from. A fuss huskily the Hudson Sea area of mega than 150 sihgtings. Now the Hudson Sea is about 100 miles east of the lake. I saw on mufon hanger one story about the fuss. Now this is absorbing being every time we fly on a ussr sub or parallel with the ground two we summon it a flap! Good it was in 1987 summer time and I never knew wherever to report a sighting. Now in 1986 my outfit took off out of Bermuda at 3 am stylish my after allow off restraint of the plane a varied white orb flew all huskily our plane and parked in words of one syllable in deduction of our p3 and standoffish a charm 599 foot space put forward instant we were ice climbing out of the island. Superbly we were frequed out. I had to strike each pilots and screen push the burrow over or we mettle stall. I had to push the yok fling and observe streamer flight instant they human resources out of the imagine the we're in. Come up called and asked if we considered necessary to report. We said no. We came bank and all went to the chiefs stick and got smashed........

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Pay For You

Origin: mysteries-and-strangeness.blogspot.com

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment