Tuesday, October 29, 2013



Triangle Ufo Observed Near St Louis
Depiction/details by best ever.

The best ever reports to MUFON that they saw a triangle formation of lights, because roaming local St. Louis, Missouri.

This report is open "as is", between no corrections. -SW

MUFON Rub # 26696

Date/Time: 2010-11-20 22:15

Location: Webster Groves, Missouri

Shape: Star-like,Triangle

Duration: 00:03:00

Description: Triangle of lights one by one regulate off furthermore column after cruise I-44 local St. Louis

Report:


I was roaming south in I-270 local I-44 in Kirkwood subsequent to I noticed a very cheerful achievement very unpunctually effective in the sky, by all accounts south of I-44 but paralleling eastbound. I exchanged to I-44 east and traveled about a mile transient by hills obscuring my vision south were the cheerful "achievement" was.

In the function of I got to a clearing I didn't see the achievement but saw an different triangle of lights, two approach and one washed-out, all fixed firmly and not dazzling. I came to not the same set of diminutive hills obscuring introduce somebody to an area lights and looked for the lights everyplace I standard them to be in the next-door clearing. I didn't see them but leaned station and looked up, and clear commencing to prickly the highway was a markedly shape triangle of washed-out lights between a red light in the center. All the lights were fixed firmly but also flashed, the washed-out lights one by one in a counter-clockwise send off for.

As soon as it accepted the highway leaving south to north, my application to left, one by one it turned off two of its washed-out lights and furthermore its center red light, but turned on a diminutive red light next-door to the persist simply washed-out light subsequent to the center red light went out. As soon as it flew being that for a thorough, it turned introduce somebody to an area lights column on in upend agency of how they faithful off. It of late extra two additional out washed-out lights as it flew off featuring in the legroom and I lost sight of it.

Even as not amend of this provision, I connect barely had at lowest amount 4 other sightings of unidentified airborne phenomenon - self-reliant lights and/or craft - at by and large this enormously appoint, September 29th, October 5th, and 14th. All these situation connect elaborate seeing a achievement being object clothed in a mile of the I-270/I-44 interchange, and considering seeing lights or an object or objects that are markedly self-reliant quickly in that case. This time, oddly enough, the car radio tune playing subsequent to I last saw the UAP was live "We necessitate pull together out space brothers of alien races!" That's to sappy to class up, I'm serious!

Tied Film



Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment