Tuesday, October 1, 2013



Ufo Sighting In San Diego California On July 23Rd 2013 Torrey Pines Glider Port Object
UFO SIGHTING IN SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA ON JULY 23RD 2013 - TORREY PINES GLIDER PORT OBJECT

I was having lunch with my wife at the Torrey Pines Glider port and I snapped a few photos of the parasailers with my Fuji X100 camera. A few days later when I downloaded the images onto my computer I noticed a dark smudge in 1 frame of my images. The image was made with a Fuji X100 camera which has a fixed lens and is sealed to outside elements which ruled out dust or dirty sensor. I have no idea what it is but appears to be moving at a high rate of speed and appears to be below the clouds.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment