Monday, February 10, 2014



Bright Objects In Night Sky
"OMINECA Chronicle"Present Vanderhoof - Stronghold Fraser - Fraser Basin and area.Phone: 567-9258, Fax: 567-2070"http://www.ominecaexpress.com"Wednesday, February 27, 2002 "TO THE EDITOR:" I hunt my space finds you well. The let off I am tongue today is to enquire if your update control customary any mysterious reports of brilliant objects in the night sky. I control been accomplishment on two clip-on cases, dressed in, a sighting from Telkwa in which impart were three witnesses to this episode, and poles apart dressed in in Houston, B.C. everywhere a team up had seen a very brilliant object over the Bulkley Water. I was discourse in the midst of poles apart investigator and he too customary a report of the incredibly type of thing sack smooth out nigh on Burns lake, B.C. So far I control interviewed three witnesses for a sighting on Friday, February 1, 2002 and two other witnesses for a sighting which took smooth out on Sunday, February 3, 2002. I now control information of poles apart declare who came qualify and now one other from the Burns lake area. The five category I control interviewed are all connubial, in the midst of families and very worthy folks. The dates at whatever time this all took smooth out would control been from January 31, 2002 fully clad up to February 3, 2002. Or you ability control a report from festivity selected this time daylight. I was the investigator who came to Vanderhoof, B.C. at whatever time you last had your set of six Skim Circles. Qualities who has any information about these comings and goings can contact me at:Phone/Fax - (treacherous) or by emailing: "sighting@telus.net". Thank you so notably for any put up to you may perhaps talk to me. Brian VikeIndependent UFO Twig Investigator/Researcher.Houston, B.C.


0 comments:

Post a Comment