Thursday, April 24, 2014



Ufo Sighting In Eureka
UFO SIGHTING IN EUREKA, CALIFORNIA ON AUGUST 24TH 1999 - MY FRIEND SPOTTED TWO LIGHTS IN SKY THAT LOOKED LIKE STARS BUT MOVED ALMOST VIOLENTLY FOR SEVERAL NIGHTS IN A ROW AROUND SAME TIME FOR ABOUT SAME AMOUNT OF TIME (HE SAID HE SENSED TO LOOK THERE)

My friend went outside to "look for ufos" and immediately called me outside and showed me two lights in sky that moved as if intelegently controled and seemed to be stars at first, but because of the movement seemed like spaceships that were very huge and moved outrageously fast and deliberate then dissappearing in an instant. My friend went out the next night telling me he could "feel" them calling him. The lights were there again and doing same thing. I began to go out with him each night for about a week and they never returned after that.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment