Friday, February 6, 2015



Alien Encounter In Killingworth
ALIEN ENCOUNTER IN KILLINGWORTH, CONNECTICUT ON OCTOBER 13TH 2013 - VISITATIONS BY GREY ALIENS LIFETIME OF EVENTS NOW ESCALATING.

My wife and myself have had various events through our our life. We are use to it. Lately the events are happening about once a week. The last event of Oct 13, 2013. I saw a grey Alien outside of my bedroom window. He was staring at me and for some reason I got the impression that he wanted me to see him to make sure I saw him and knew what he was. He then turned and took a lobbing step. (a step that was kind of like a hop (up and down). I also get the impression that I have seen this Alien before. Like I said my wife and myself have had numerous experiences. I was hoping someone could call me to discuss this.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment