Monday, February 23, 2015



Ufo Sighting In Nashua
UFO SIGHTING IN NASHUA, NEW HAMPSHIRE ON SEPTEMBER 25TH 2013 - I WAS LOOKING AT THE PLANES ON A BEAUTFUL AFTERNOON I NOTICE A BRIGHT OBJECT STATIONA.TY THEN IT MOVED AND STOPED AND MOVED AGAIN AND WHEN IN THE CLOUDS

It's lunch time and I'm going to the bank to cash my check as I get out of the car I began to smoke a cigarette it was a very nice day some small clouds... I was looking at and airplane traveling west when I notice 2 more planes parallel traveling north... then I notice what it look like a star. I'm wondering why I could see a star in the afternoon? As I stared at this object it began to move and it stopped again and it moved again this time it moved into a cloud to its right ( my left ) as it entered the cloud I could tell than it was glowing very bright as it enter the clouds thick part I was not able to see it, I wanted to stay there and wait but being lunch time I had limited time to get back to work.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment