Monday, June 2, 2008



2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Greensboro
UFO SIGHTING IN GREENSBORO, NORTH CAROLINA ON FEBRUARY 3RD 2015 - I WAS TAKING A COUPLE OF SHOTS OF THE HUGE MOON AND WHEN I LOOKED AT THE PICS THERE WERE THESE LIGHT ORBS. THEY ARE NOT REFRACTED LIGHT AND IN THE SECOND SHOT THEY HAVE MOVED AWAY IN A PATH.

I was taking a couple of shots of the huge moon and when I looked at the pics there were these light orbs. They are not refracted light and in the second shot they have moved away in a path. I took the photos myself only seconds apart and in the short amount of time the crafts moved a pretty good distance. They are not water droplets because I took the photos with my iPhone 6 plus that was not wet or anything.They are not planets or starts of headlights these craft are invisible to the naked eye and can only be caught with a camera lenses.I am baffled as to what they are and why are they here?

LATEST 2014 UFO SIGHTING


Credit: MUFON

- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/1uW3IYKAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment