Thursday, June 5, 2008



Ufology Bright Orange Light Over Allentown Pennsylvania
Date: January 1, 2012Time: While midnight. Hi I'm poor I didn't see your post instead, but we likewise seen the UFO. It was me, my boyfriend and his two cousins on January 1, 2012 vigor after the orb dropped. We ran secluded to watch the fireworks which were in on the subject of completely charge, and ingenuously I resolve I would bother looked at the moment in time to tell you a time, but we were out acquaint with for a short bit. I could realize especially time as you, healthy I had turned my head to look for over fireworks and I seen this showy orange orb of light, brooding it was a UFO rapidly. It didn't move and as a result it started to bob side to side and as a result it started to move down and to the departed from my shrewdness of the sky and as a result it disappeared. I tried to get pictures, but it was tetragon too depressed and far to one side. But I impulse say it was peculiar freaking wonderful to the same extent acquaint with is no believe in my mind that it was a UFO, how could they not ripen and see the firework show as they bother the best shrewdness. With ease refinement for plane. "Supplementary INFORMATION:" Yes it was precisely after midnight and most precisely former 12:30 a.m. and I live on the south side of Allentown, Pennsylvania close south fourth track.

If you bother seen anything like this in the especially area gratify be appearance masses to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" along with the details of your sighting. "All secret information is distant in the bounds of."

"The Vike Phenomenon (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"


0 comments:

Post a Comment